nuffnang

Search Here

Monday, September 17, 2012

Let’s Move & Let’s Love


In our daily living MOVING snd LOVING is very useful. y? because....


I MOVE to work because I want to prove to my LOVE that I can be a good web designer that will design our future.

I MOVE my mouse pointer to express my feelings on how I want to tell my LOVE that she's my only one.

I MOVE (exercise) everyday because I LOVE my health.

I MOVE my fingers and type this entry for my LOVE.









perfumes.benetton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAN BOX WORLDSPRIDE

Toolbar

DISCLAIMER

The Photos and Videos in this Blog belongs to their respective owners, Videos and Photos are only posted just for blogging purposes. We don't host any of the videos that are available on this website. We only provide links to them or post the video embed codes here.

adbrite