MANILA, Philippines — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 507 out of 757 passed the Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nutrition and Dietetics in Manila and Zamboanga this month.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration starts on August 4, 2011 until August 18, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following: duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula), two passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete nametag), one 1”x1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag), two metered documentary stamps, and one short brown envelope with name and profession; and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The oath-taking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination as well as the previous ones who have not taken their Oath of Professional will be held before the Board on August 30, 2011, 1 p.m., at the historic landmark Manila Hotel, One Rizal Park, Manila.
The members of the Board of Nutrition and Dietetics are Virgith B. Buena, Chairman and Azucena B. Limbo, Member.
The top 10 successful examinees are:
1. Abigail Hilario Martin, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 86.50;
2. Cathlin Eliza Agustin Abraham, University of the Philippines-Los Baños, 85.65;
3. Karen Sycip Cukingnan, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 85.40;
4. Anjelia Caoili San Buenaventura, University of the Philippines-Los Baños, 85.05;
5. Eusebeia Joy Baes Mendoza, University of the Philippines-Los Baños, 85.00;
6. Phoebe Dawn Santos Masallo, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 84.95; and Riz Ivana Lagamayo Teng, University of Santo Tomas, 84.95;
7. Kirstein Deveza Itliong, University of the Philippines-Los Baños, 84.85;
8. Lenliegh Hope Andrade Luces, University of the Philippines-Diliman, 84.75;
9. Johanna Lois Estrada Pinca, University of Santo Tomas, 84.70; and
10. Gracielle Pauline Soriano Jo, University of San Agustin, 84.60.