nuffnang

Search Here

Monday, April 18, 2011

Vic Sotto guests on ABS-CBN shows

source: abs-cbnnews.com


Actor Vic Sotto created quite a stir at the studio of "The Buzz" on Sunday when he made an appearance to promote new film "Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!

In the movie, he is paired with ABS-CBN talent Bea Alonzo.

For his first live guest appearance in the celebrity television program, Sotto was welcomed by his screaming fans, with the studio audience chanting "bossing," as he is fondly called in the industry.

Sotto also appeared on musical variety show “ASAP Rocks” where he was given a warm welcome.

"Kanina nasa ‘ASAP’ ako, sabi ko nga, ‘I felt very welcome.’ Napaka-warm ng reception nila. Ang daming nagpapa-picture. (Laughs). Talaga namang nakakatuwa and it's nice to be back!" Sotto told “The Buzz.”

Sotto said he is looking forward to doing more projects with Star Cinema.

"It's nice. They are my friends, mabait sila sa akin. They make me feel that I'm really welcome, that I've always been part of the family, I've always been a Kapamilya," he said, adding:

"Wala namang limitasyon ang movies na puwede kong gawin sa Star Cinema. Kanina sabi nga ni Luis (Manzano), paminsan minsan okay ‘yong nakakalimutan ang network competition. Sabi ko, ‘Puwede namang dalasan.’ So, definitely it's not the last time that I will be working with Star Cinema.

Bossing turns emotional

Sotto, known for his comic prowess, then turned emotional as he talked about his children.

Sotto’s voice cracked with emotion as he read son Oyo Boy’s letter to him. In the letter, Oyo thanked his father for being supportive and for loving them dearly. Aside from the letter, Sotto also received gifts from his daughter, Danica, and grandchild, Jean-Michel.

For the first time, Sotto admitted that, at first, he had a hard time living without Oyo, who left their house after getting married to Kristine Hermosa.

But Sotto said he is now okay. “Si Oyo ang pinakamaraming years na nai-spend with me. Kaya noong nag-asawa siya, umalis ng bahay, at first I was kinda lost, parang di ako sanay sa bahay na walang kasamang anak. Alam ko naman buhay niya ‘yon and he wants a life with Tin (Hermosa). He wants his own family. So, I respect that, I'm happy for him. But I'm okay na.

He said he is proud to have responsible children.

"I love my children so much, they are very special. They are the most special people in my life…. All my children are very nice, very responsible -- Danica, Vico, Paulina - I'm just so proud to be their father."

Sotto, this year’s Box Office King alongside Senator-actor Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr., will turn 57 on April 28.

"Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!” is set to hit theaters on April 28.

source: abs-cbnnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAN BOX WORLDSPRIDE

Toolbar

DISCLAIMER

The Photos and Videos in this Blog belongs to their respective owners, Videos and Photos are only posted just for blogging purposes. We don't host any of the videos that are available on this website. We only provide links to them or post the video embed codes here.

adbrite