nuffnang

Search Here

Friday, April 22, 2011

SEVEN LAST WORDS

1st Word: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do



2nd Word: Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise



3rd Word: "Woman, this is your son...this is your Mother" (Jn 19:26-27)



4th Word:"Woman, this is your son...this is your Mother" (Jn 19:26-27)



5th Word: "I thirst" (John 19:28)



6th Word: "Naganap Na"(Tagalog version)



6th Word: "It is finished" (John 19:30) 1/2 (English version)



6th Word:"I thirst" (John 19:28) 2/2



7th Word:"Father, into your hands I commend my spirit" (Luke 23:46)





source: visitaiglesia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAN BOX WORLDSPRIDE

Toolbar

DISCLAIMER

The Photos and Videos in this Blog belongs to their respective owners, Videos and Photos are only posted just for blogging purposes. We don't host any of the videos that are available on this website. We only provide links to them or post the video embed codes here.

adbrite