nuffnang

Search Here

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pia Guanio at 'peace' despite 'kissing scandal'

source: mb.com.ph



MANILA, Philippines – TV host Pia Guanio is nonchalant over the “kissing scandal” on the net that allegedly involves her and an unidentified man.

"I don't really care,” said she in an interview with PEP.

Guanio hasn’t seen the pictures yet. She stressed that she doesn’t bother checking out sites that deal with such, anyway.

I try to stay away from those things,” she quipped in the same interview.

Guanio didn’t give in to further probing.

I don't have naman to explain myself to anyone. I'm answerable only to myself, to my God, and to my bosses,” she said.

As to talks that the new paramour has proposed to her already, Guanio merely broke into hearty laughter.

May ganun ba?” she asked. "I hope I can give a reaction to that, pero wala talaga."

Guanio has the same stand about her relationship with comedian Vic Sotto. Recall that the two were rumored to have ended their relationship December of last year.

"I don't owe anybody an explanation," she said about the matter.

Guanio, however, didn't deny that she still enjoys the company of Sotto. The two were together during a recent working tour of Canada along with other co-hosts of the noontime show, “Eat Bulaga.”

"Maybe it's because we really have many things in common,” she mused aloud.

Guanio then relapsed to giving vague remarks: “[How we treat each other] is open to everyone's interpretation.

As for the rumor hounding her, Guanio insists she is “happy” and at “peace.”

Kung sila [rumormongers] hindi, e, problema na nila 'yon.

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAN BOX WORLDSPRIDE

Toolbar

DISCLAIMER

The Photos and Videos in this Blog belongs to their respective owners, Videos and Photos are only posted just for blogging purposes. We don't host any of the videos that are available on this website. We only provide links to them or post the video embed codes here.

adbrite