nuffnang

Search Here

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ex-Paramore drummer joins brother and former bandmate Josh in new band Novel American



Ex-Paramore drummer Zac Farro has joined brother and former bandmate Josh's new band Novel American.

The siblings both left the 'Playing God' rockers last year, complaining at how they were treated in comparison to lead singer Hayley Williams, and now drummer Zac has decided to join guitarist Josh in his new band, replacing Tyler Ward.

Writing on the band's official blog Novelamerican.tumblr.com, Tyler said: "I've decided to step away from Novel American and support them from a friendship level.

"But it turns out that the guy filling my seat happens to be an incredible drummer with an even more incredible heart. So please help me officially welcome as the new drummer of Novel American, Zac Farro!"

Josh initially recruited some of his friends to appear in the group even though the experience with Paramore had made him wary of continuing in the music industry.

He said: "Basically, I met these guys in high school, and we got together after the whole Paramore thing, and I was like, 'I don't know if I want to be in another band.'

"But I called the guys, we got together, we wrote and we jammed, and it was great, so we decided, 'Let's do another band.' And, honestly, I had some ideas that just didn't fit with Paramore, and I said, 'Guys, we can try these,' and they just loved them, and so that's really how it all started."

source: music-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

FAN BOX WORLDSPRIDE

Toolbar

DISCLAIMER

The Photos and Videos in this Blog belongs to their respective owners, Videos and Photos are only posted just for blogging purposes. We don't host any of the videos that are available on this website. We only provide links to them or post the video embed codes here.

adbrite